Tuesday 4 June 2013

Christmas in June

Ho Ho Ho! You are not in the wrong season...
Cuttlebug Mania does things differently sometimes!
So we deceided to celebrate Christmas in June, isn't that fun?
Make a project in Christmas style
One entry per person
Tell us how you have used your Cuttlebug
This weeks sponsor is:
4 images of choice for the winner
A passion for stamps has sponsored the DT with this amazing stocking


Cuttlebug embossing folders :
Holly with Berries, Swiss Dots and Candy Cane on the card
Cuttlebug Items Used:
Memory Box - Grand Madison Window Lg. & Sm.
Spellbinders - Decorative Labels 8 & Marvelous Squares
Sizzix - Tim Holtz Brick Embossing Folder

Used 2 embossing folders on the stocking
One diagonal on the stocking (nameless)
Snowflakes by Jim Holtz Alternations




3 comments:

  1. My first time playing after following you from the beginning and I can see it might spell bad news. I already ordered the brick wall EF :) Can I say you forced me to please, if am challenged about buying yet more craft goodies? Sigh, I thought not :(

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Cuttlebug Mania!!!! have fun!

      Delete