Tuesday 29 October 2013

Autumn


Hi everyone and welcome to another Cuttlebug Tuesday!
This weeks theme is all about Autumn!
So create anything that comes to mind when you think of Autumn!

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!


This weeks sponsor is Lots of Buttons with a $ 25 gift voucher!!

Here are the Creations of our wonder-fall  DT:



Kim 
 
Tim Holtz Winter Berries embossing folder
Spellbinders Rectangle Nestabilities
Marianne Design Holly Berries die 

I thought of preserves for my Autumn card and
I used Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder and Cuttlebug Fruits and Tags dies. 

Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Impression Obsession Leaves Die 
 
 
I have used the pillowbox die to put a cup a Pumpkin soup stick in (very snug)
I then glued a Starbucks wrapper around it (the inside out)
Over that I glued some beautiful leaves made of fabric (very delicate)
And I die cut the pumpkins out of felt  (Pumpkin Trio by Peachy Keen Stamps)
The Tiny Tag is from My Creative Time (the sentiment is made on my computer)




8 comments:

  1. There's no title to blog post to click on to get link.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, well spotted. All sorted now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog and challenge - I use my Cuttlebug for almost every card I make so this is a great challenge for me. Your inspiration cards are beautiful - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT inspiration and thanks for a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design team work! They are lovely! Thank you for the inspiration. Go Cuttlebug!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, mine has come through twice ( number 33 has been done incorrectly, so if you could delete please). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. No 33 has been deleted. The numbers shuffle up so No 34 is now No 33 x

      Delete