Tuesday 17 February 2015

Down by the Sea


Welcome to another Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday and
why not go to the beach this time!!!
 
We would like you to make a project with the theme "Down by the sea"
 
To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

 
 
Our sponsor this week is:
http://www.kennykdownloads.com/
 
3 digi stamps of the winners choice from the shop at www.kennykdownloads.com. 
 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT have made!
 
Marianne Design Sea Shell dies
 

Taylored Expressions Mini Tag Die
 
Used a Zebra Print embossing folder with my Cuttlebug and Lawn Fawn dies and
stamps from "Life is Good"set.

Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirl Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up! Squares Collection Framelit Dies
 

I've used dies fron Joy crafts and Nellie's choice
digi from Magnolia
Spellbinders 'Wonky Squares' die (then drew round the outside of the die and hand cut the yellow mat), Die'sire 'Swirl Corner' embossing folder
 
At the back I embossed Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies with a die, using a rubber mat so
you can only get the image without cutting it!
Used the Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies to make the body of the Crab
Made her arms with the Petit Purse Die by Stampin Up
And the waves of the Ocean I have made with Make A Splash Die
The sentiment I printed on my computer
 



4 comments:

  1. So creative are all of the Dt cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's snowing in so many parts of the US and then to see this theme made me smile since I live where we are having 80 degree days and are in shorts! I love this theme and the DT cards are great! Thanks for making me smile today!

    ReplyDelete