Tuesday 3 February 2015

I {heart} you



Love is in the air and we all {heart} you for joining us
in our amazing and fun challenges at Cuttlebug Mania!

That's why we would like you to put
your heart into your project!


To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
This weeks sponsor is:
PPR Crafts
 http://www.pprcrafts.com/
 with a $ 10 voucher from her store!
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT has made for us this week!
 
Taylored Expressions Light Bulb
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Hearts
X Cut Falling Hearts Embossing Folder

Impression Obsession Floral Lace Heart & Memory Box Woodland Branch


 
I used the Pillowbox die to make this cute box with yummie DSP
I used Heart 2 Heart Love Frame Dies by My Creative Time to make the cute little heart
And a tag with the Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set and I printed
the Happy Valentine with my computer
I used Self Adhesive lace to put around the pillowbox
Inside the box are some yummy heartshaped chocolates!

Lawn Fawn "Heart" dies

 
I used dies from Joy craft
 
 
Memory Box 'Cupid Heart' & 'Butterfly Heart', Cheery Lynn 'Love'
 



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous makes by all Dt's and what a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge this week, fab DT creations & plenty of inspiration too.. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can delete me if I did not follow the guideline - that's the first one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} all your wonderful Valentines. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning designs by the fabulous DT members. Thanks to Di for alerting me to this challenge. Lovely to see all the inspiring cards that have been submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely challenge. I have been directed over by Di who commented on my blog that my card was suitable for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been introduced to this Challenge by Di. What a great challenge blog. Wonderful pieces by DT.
    xx

    ReplyDelete