Tuesday 14 April 2015

Button up


 
This week we are as cute as a button at Cuttlebug Mania
and we hope you will join us too!
 
So make a project using a button or buttons!
 
To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
 
Our sponsor this week is
 
http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com/Pages/default.aspx
 
Any cd of the winners choice
 
 
Now lets see how cute the projects are from our amazing DT!!
 
Memory Box Arched Stems die
Nestabilities Squares and Rectangles
Memory Box Elegant Scroll Die
I used a die set from Lawn Fawn called "Stitched Journaling Card"
and the "Smile" is from Lil Inker Designs.  
 

Stampin' Up! Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
used with Baked Brown Sugar to 'stamp' background behind flowers
I used a digi from Magnolia  dies from Joy crafts
the large button I made it with fimo clay
 
I used: Spellbinders 'Scalloped Squares' die
and Boofle tri-boss embossing folder 'Mixed Buttons'.
 
 


 




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cute cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sizzix BIGkick bit the dust last wk when the handle broke. I'm glad I had the embossing, flowers & leaf made before my BIGkick broke. I have a Tim Holtz Vagabond that I can use with my magnetic plate for small dies like this but I know you only allow manual machines so wanted to make note of what happened.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for you Melissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT inspiration and another super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete