Tuesday 28 April 2015

We love to stamp

http://stamping.craftgossip.com/files/2009/11/lovebirds.jpg

Welcome at Cuttlebug Mania where we like to stamp this week!
Do join us in this fun challenge and use stamping on your project even just the sentiment!

To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
 
 Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
 
Our sponsor this week is
http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/
and they have sponsored this challenge with 2 of their beautiful stamps!!
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT has done this time!
 
 
Circle Nesties, Taylored Expressions Pocket Full Of Sunshine Stamps & Die set
 
 
Spellbinders Floral Affair Die, Memory Box Tiffany Frame Die, Heartfelt Creations Majestic Blooms Die, Heartfelt Creations Classic Leaf Die, Spellbinders Labels 4 Die.
The embossing folder with hearts is from Paper Studio
The cups and heart above it are by My Creative Time "All you need is coffee"
As well as the Stitched Edges on the green paper
The stamp is from Stampin Up "Perfect Blend"
 
"Stitched Rectangle Die" from Lawn Fawn
"Denim & Daisies" from Paper Smooches - flower dies
"Spring Showers" from Newton's Nook- stamp image and sentiment

Belinda
Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Flower Shop and Four You stamp sets,
Pansy and Itty Bitty Accent Pack punches. (All items by Stampin' Up)

Lisbeth

Dies from Joy crafts and the flower is made with a die from heartfeld creations
stamp is from scrap berry's the paper I've used is from studio light

Diana
 
Quickutz 'Flowers' embossing folder, Spellbinders 'A2 Distressed Rectangles' dies,  Stampin' Up 'Four Feathers' stamps and matching dies
plus a sentiment stamp from the Hero Arts 'Truly Appreciated' set
 
 
 

 



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations from the DT :-) Is that Love Birds digi free for us to use ??????
    I shall be back later to play along :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful creations by DT's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and for the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fabulous and fun challenge, and such wonderful DT inspirations too Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time here! Thank you to Di for the reminder and to her and all of you for the fun challenge and fantastic inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new here and I just want to say how very fabulous all of your creations are! Just superb! Smiles.

    I'm very happy to play along..
    I didn't put in my post that I used my Grand Callibur. I just read here that you will want to know. So adding it in my comment.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all your kind comments!
    They mean a lot!!

    Special welcome to Darnell and Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thatks so much for choosing my card as the winner of the Button Up Challenge.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first time submitting a card here and tickled by the lovely cards and the challenge(s). My card did required use of my Cuttlebug as well as other ProvoCraft products and an electric die-cutting unit. I'm excited about joining the blog and participating.

    ReplyDelete