Tuesday 7 March 2017

It's a sketch

Welcome to a new and wonderful challenge
at Cuttlebug Mania!
 

 
This week we have a sketch for you and we would like you to use this
in your project along with greens!!

We can't wait to see what you create!
 
 
To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

This weeks prize is:
 
A clear stamp set and 2 cutting and embossing dies
 
 
 
This week we are green with envy....
Such a beautiful creations yet again by the most amazing Designteam ever!
 
 

Echo Park Heart Doily Die, My Favorite Things Mini Delicate Doilies,
Sizzix Cascading Flowers EF

 
 
The sentiment says Hooray in Dutch and is made from
the Lowercase Fun Dies also by My Creative Time
I used a brandless Embossingfolder in Dutch with Hip Hip Hooray

 

Memory Box 'Piestra Tile' die and
Spellbinder Shapeabilities 'Rose Creations' dies 
(Flipped the sketch onto its side)

        Swissie 
      
Star dies: Momenta  (middle) and Spellbinders Celebrations.
I also used a star border from Artoz.
 
 




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for another lovely challenge and for all these beautiful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a card using your sketch and it wasn't until I went to post it that I noticed that the sketch was also using greens and not a green in my card. Can I post this card anyway, or would it be automatically disqualified anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't sure if I would get a response to my previous comment, so I decided to submit my card based on: it says "would like you to use green" and the last couple of entrants did not use green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun challenge, and such great inspiration from everyone!

    ReplyDelete