Tuesday 4 April 2017

Some bunny to love




Welcome at Cuttlebug Mania
where this weeks challenge is
our sweet Easter bunny!

So use an Easter bunny/bunnies on you project!
We can't wait to see what you create!

To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

This weeks prize is:


Now let's see what our amazing DT has made



Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Edges Die, Tattered Lace Bow Die, Joy Craft Flowers Die



Made a chocolatelolly holder
Used the Nestabilties ovals for the window
Used the Stitched Grass by My Creative Time
And the Easter Eggs are from the Hello Chickie! Stamp Set
The sentiment is printed from my computer and says Happy Easter


Crafts-Too 'Leafy Tree' embossing folder plus MFT 'Grassy Fields' and
Joanna Sheen 'Rabbit Family' dies
   Swissie       


Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Oval Die, Plate unknown.
The image is from Beccy, one of our sponsors.
       





5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous bunny projects! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely theme and fab inspirations from the DT ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE bunnies, especially at Easter..fabulous DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun challenge - I just love all the bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects from the DT! My poor embossing folders sit neglected (I think I have a hundred) so I was glad to come across this challenge - it reminded me to get some of them out and use them!

    ReplyDelete